Interested in Covered California plans? You aren’t the only one, a lot of people are willing to know more about this plan today. By getting in touch with a reputed Covered California storefront and the certified agency you will be able to find out more about Covered California Plans and how it can advantage you. But, prior to that, let’s find out the plans included in the Covered California Plans.

covered california plans

Health plans of Covered California come in 4 metal tiers. They’ve different prices for services and premiums.

Bronze Plan

If you compare bronze plans with three other plans, it typically has the cheapest insurance premium on a monthly basis. Also, Bronze plans tend to have a high out-of-pocket cost and deductibles, even higher than other plans when using health insurance. They’ll pay for 60% of your costs in health care. You would be accountable for the 40%, plus the monthly premium. To know more about this plan you can check our Facebook posts.

Silver Plan

Silver plans have reasonably priced monthly insurance premiums. However, this plan’s out-of-pocket expenses are still costlier than a Platinum or Gold plan. 70% of your medical costs are paid by a Silver plan. It means that you’ll have to pay 30% of these expenses.

There’re also non-standard Enhanced Silver plans accessible to persons and families that meet certain income and age requirements.  These options differ from 73, 87, & 94 plans fundamentally associated with the percentage of costs that the insurance carrier will cover.

These plans are similar to either the Platinum or Gold policies with respect to benefits and deductibles but come at a fraction of the whole charge. To know more about this plan, visit our Instagram profile.

Gold Plan

Gold plans normally have higher monthly insurance premiums than Silver and Bronze plans. However, they’ve lower out-of-pocket expenses when it comes to using medical services. The plan will pay for 80% of your medical costs, while you’d be responsible for the other 20%, alongside your premium.

Other than these plans, there’s also the Platinum Plan that pays for 90% of a user’s medical costs making them responsible for just 10%. This health plan tends to have the highest monthly insurance premium of all the metal plans.

Closing Thoughts

In order to know more about Covered California Plans, you have to contact the right Covered California storefront and certified agency. They’ll guide you through and help you choose the most appropriate plan for you.